- 2.99 €
- $ 2.99
In Paris, the Exposition Universelle of 1889 has opened its doors.
Close to the Eiffel Tower, which has just been inaugurated, a crowd gathered in the gallery of machines: Professor Barnabé Barberac going to present his new invention ...
The player must solve formula proposed by the Professor's machine to progress in each of the 75 levels.
In multiplayer mode, the player has won the battle when his opponent has no more free slot on the game board.
To do this, he must select balls that can be incorporated into the formula as quickly as possible. If the expected result is found, the balls are sent to the board of the opponent.
More information on the game website...
With this version, backups are now performed on the Google Drive. The old backup system is no longer used starting from this version of the game.
- Multiplayer mode to play against other players locally or online
- A math game that increase your mental math skills
- 5 difficulty levels: school, student, graduate, professor and genius
- 75 levels of play to challenge the professor Barberac
- Each week, players from around the world can compete on a new mathematical formula.
- With Google Play Game Service, over 90 achievements to unlock, 6 different rankings to share and save your progress with Cloud Save
- With the technology developed in-house, the graphics are calculated specifically during installation on each terminal, in order to have optimal graphics quality for each screen resolution (SD, HD, 4K or any future format).
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
- Update for Android 6.0 Marshmallow with modification of authorizations and migration of sound effects to the new API
Overall, The Numbers Machine successfully manages to bring you the fun interactions and excitement that you would like from a puzzle game, and the addition of the new multiplayer mode just makes the game feel complete as a whole.
Keep in mind that The Numbers Machine is not an easy game, but if you enjoy playing puzzles and solving math problems, then you can download the game.
Now with the additional of multiplayer, you can to see who is better at math out of the friends you have. There is also a lot of achievements to unlock if you are into that sort of thing and need to collect every single one in every game that you play.
Original setting for a math game and very nicely done. Starts easy but gets challenging quickly!